A plumbing emergency is something that every household has to witness atleast once; there are some problem problems that can be solved at home easily but there are some problems that only a professional plumber can solve. A professional plumber means a licensed plumber; somebody who has an apprenticeship and is eligible to do the plumbing job.
A professional is always the best option for getting the work done as that person knows the job quite well and is also aware of the changes and is upto-date about the new strategies and equipments. These licensed plumbers are expensive as compared to the unlicensed ones but getting a job done by someone who has studied about it is vital. Money is not everything, paying extra for something that can be fixed completely is better rather than spending money again and again for fixing the same problem.
Why is a licensed plumber better?
- Qualification– every job requires training; a licensed plumber is trained for a couple of years by a professional before taking a full time job. The licensed plumber is far more educated and qualified than an unlicensed one; the unlicensed plumbers are the ones who work to earn money because they don’t have anything to do. While the licensed ones do it because of they are trained to do so; they know the right techniques and strategies that only a licensed plumber knows.
- Knowledge– a licensed plumber is required to pass a licensing and to serve as an apprentice for a fixed amount of time; that is the reason they are better and more qualified than the unlicensed ones. They go through intensive training regarding the latest updates and are also aware of the building norms so that they are able to work accordingly.
- Work quality- a licensed plumber knows the job well so the repair is done quickly while an unlicensed plumber might repair incorrectly which can cause damage to the house.
- Legal permission- the licensed plumbers have the legal permission of working as a plumber. Even companies that are licensed can only provide the plumbing services.
- Insurance- in case an unlicensed plumber gets injured while doing the work then it is you who has to pay the bill and the wages to the plumber. With a licensed plumber this is not the case as all the licensed plumbers are medically insured.
Think and analyse before hiring the services of a plumber; don’t save money by hiring an unlicensed one.